Friday 1 April 2011

~ Been Burgled! ~

Woke up this morning to find my handbag missing. A check later found son's wallet missing too, along with hub's Blackberry and the boys' violins! Figured someone came in and did a quick pick. Unfortunately, the back door was opened for a few hours in the evening and we were upstairs for an hour during that time.  Had to make a police report and hub had to have the locks in his car changed as his spare car key happened to be in my handbag! As for myself, I didn't want to think what else was in my handbag... surface to say, quite a lot as well as a bit a cash too! Curse the bugger who took it!!! 

Couldn't dwell much on the loss as my boys had a violin concert that day. Luckily, their violin teacher found 2 spare violins for them to play with. 

On the bright side, my digi LO was showcased at Gallery Standout! What an honour! TTFN!

2 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Oh Audrey that's dreadful - what a horrid thing to have happen - what cheek that person had.

~amy~ said...

ugh....so sorry to read about this...hang in there!