Tuesday 19 April 2011

~ On Display: Banana Frog! ~

Over at the Banana Frog Blog, it was my turn to showcase Project of the Day. I did a Hybrid project. I created my papers based on a couple of digital elements and printed them out on an A4 sheet. Here is my A4 sheet: 

Digi images from Anna Aspnes' ArtPlay Palette Blooming Marvelous and Spring Transfer Words.

The tag was sprayed with a mist and then stamped with Hiya Chick stamp set. 

 The card page was slightly misted.  I added a sentiment from Sentimental Style set and butterfly from Butterflies and Swirls.

 Finally a 6x4 LO. Journaling lines from Hiya Chick set and 'imagine' word from Retro Space. 

On the homefront, just found out that my wee one passed his Grade 2 violin exam! Phew! He was so worried he would fail as his mind blanked out when he was asked to play his scales. Poor chap! He was so nervous before the exam and I didn't realised it would affect him. He came out utterly disappointed. His teacher had said he played his 3 pieces brilliantly so thankfully that managed to salvage his marks! He was so happy that he has asked his dad for a pair of roller blades (we usually reward them when they pass an exam or do well in something)! Not sure how I feel about it as he can't skate but hey, he can always learn. Both boys now have to prepare for their Grade 3 exam due to be taken in July! Good luck to them! TTFN!

No comments: