Friday 15 April 2011

~ On Display! ~

Days are passing way too quickly for my liking! It should be crawling not whizzing by so fast. So far, having an enjoyable time at home with the boys. Apart from doing a bit of homework and practising their violins, we have been having fun dancing with the Wii. Gosh, it's tiring after going thru' a song but we luv seeing how high each score after the dance. 

Been categorizing my digi supplies in iPhoto. A constant chore as I seem to be either buying or downloading free ones daily. Not sure why I need 1000ish digi papers but that is what is showing at the moment. I got a weakness for papers hence, it does apply to both paper and digi ones!

Here's a couple of pages from my Shanghai album. Been neglected but definitely not forgotten!

Day 4 of my trip and on our way to YuYuan Garden when I spied this! McDonald's in Mandarin! Papers are by Cosmo Crickets...yup, they offer their products in digi form too. Luv it as it's one of my fav manufacturers. Best of all, I can print them out when needed.

LO was based on a template which I adjusted for 4x6 size. 

I'm also starting to create for challenges too. Most of the digi sites I haunt do offer challenges and it's fun to have go at them. This LO was done for Design House Digitals (DHD) which offered a Blueprint template:

My boys achieving another grade in their martial arts. LO was created using a Dear Diary kit by Agnes Biro, a new designer at DHD. Luv her style.

Be back soon... TTFN!

No comments: