Wednesday 13 April 2011

~ Playing With Customed Brush! ~

I've been buying a few Photoshop tutorials and today, I went through one about creating a customed brush from a photo. Amazing how easy it's done once you are taught the basics. Anyway, I created one of my boys and used it in this LO:

LO template & paper is by Katie Pertiet. 

I just wanted to play with the brush I created hence, the LO. 

Now that I've crossed over to the digi side, I'll be selling off quite a lot of stash over the next few days/weeks. I've no desire to play with real stash although I will be keeping a bit for DT work. I hate to admit it but I'm now addicted to digi scrapping and derive utmost pleasure doing it. It's a learning curve for me at the moment, getting to grips with Photoshop and there's still so much to learn but I'm looking forward to it! Do check back on the blog as I'll be listing a few stuff for sale as well as on UKS and eBay. Not sure if I can give up my enormous amount of stamp collection..... mmm! TTFN!

No comments: