Monday 18 April 2011

~ Scrap Factor! ~

Voting has begun in the Scrap Factor, over at UK Scrappers! I had fun creating my LO for the colour challenge. There are some lovely LOs in the gallery. All the best to the other contestants.  I'm having a great time putting into practice the knowledge I've gained through the Photoshop tutorials I've amassed recently. There is so much to learn about using Photoshop and I luv finding out the new tools that can be used.

Over at a challenge in Designer Digitals, I created this LO based on a template and colour challenge. Katie Pertiet generously gave away the freebies here and I made use of them in this LO:

LO is based on a template. I also used the free digi papers that was given in colour challenge, effectively combining both challenges.
Credits
Anna Aspnes, Artwork Palette Blooming Marvelous
Anna Aspnes, Spring Word Transfer
Katie Pertiet, Worth Repeating Page Title
Katie Pertiet, Defining Words Birthday

Picture was taken where hubs celebrated his birthday recently and his boys played a birthday tune on their violins. He was so chuffed by it. 

The second week of the Easter break. I'm enjoying it but not liking that it's passing way too quickly. The weather's brilliant and fab for laundry. All I can say is I'm enjoying the BBQ that I'm having nearly every weekend! Here's a taster...

Squids & chicken! Yum!

TTFN!

No comments: