Monday 11 April 2011

~ Surprise! Surprise! ~

While browsing a UK Scrapbooking forum, I saw they were organising a Scrap Factor competition. Normally wouldn't be interested if it wasn't for a digital section they were including in the competition. And so I entered! My aim was to improve my digi skills. So to my astonishment, when they announced the final contestants today, I was one of them! Wow! 

I had to enter 5 LOs, of which 1 had to be a double LO, a LO about myself and a LO without photos. So here are my LOs that I submitted:

LO about myself.

LO without photos

A double LO.

The 4th LO

The 5th LO.

Well, the theme for next entry is up. Here's the inspiration palette:


Gotta get my thinking cap on... TTFN!

1 comment:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

That's fab news Audrey, very well deservedd. I'll look forward to seeing all your challenges.