Friday 20 May 2011

~ Scrap Factor! ~

I'm still in! Thanks to those who voted me in. Week 4 ask to showcase one photo in the LO and here's my take on it:

Photo of my wee one, just born. Had to give the photo a vintage tinge as he didn't look nice in the original photo... rather red and patchy... oh well, what do you expect when he just got out from the womb!

Supplies:
Anna Aspnes' ArtPlay Palette Mist kit
Splendid Fiins' Brilliant Brushes
Robyn Meierotto's In Stitches
Elle's Studio's Four Seasons
Audrey Neal's Expectantly Yours
Katie Pertiet's Worth Repeating Page Title
Jopke's Designs' NSD 2011 Bloghop kit
Gennifer Bursett's Sweet Child Of Mine
Mary Ann Wise's Sprayed Alphabet
Fonts: Love Letter Typewritter

I've uploaded my LO for Week 6 which focus on multiple photos. It will be up on Monday. Let's see how it goes. TTFN!


No comments: