Tuesday 11 October 2011

~ Art Journaling Anyone? ~

Well, while surfing around digiland, I came across a lot of art journaling pages, all digitally done. It was too good not to give it a try and I did! I managed to download a free Art Journaling kit by Maya de Groot (Oscraps) and give it my first try!

A mixture of Maya de Groot and Anna Aspnes kit in this page. I must say, it's quite fun doing it as it's art in its free form! You can basically chuck anything onto it!

Decided to do another based on Halloween: 

This page consisted of kits from Anna Aspnes (ArtPlay Spirited, Wicked & Monster Treats) and papers from Maya de Groot's BackPacker Set 4.

These pages are done in 5x7", just in case I wanted to print them out and store them. It's easy to find 5x7 albums in the supermarkets. I think I'm bitten by the art journaling bug. The best part... no inky fingers! TTFN!

No comments: