Monday 31 October 2011

~ Happy Halloween! ~

We had 3 visitors tonite for trick or treats. Those kids look so adorable in their costumes. My boys were moaning they did nothing for Halloween... well, not my fault, their aunt was supposed to organise a Halloween party but she chickened out! Enough said!

Anyway, recently discovered some challenges at Oscraps, a digi forum I've been hanging out lately. So had a play and came up with these:

 A Creative Technique challenge based on Selena's gallery. I chose her Magic Circle LO and lifted her title. 

 A Colour challenge using either Halloween colours or Autumn colours. No guessing which one I chose!

 A Copycat challenge based on a template.

 A Camera Corner challenge asking for a collage of photos. Well, made use of my Project 365 app.

A Web Inspiration challenge based on a given picture. I chose to focus on the autumn aspect instead of the Halloween accessories.

 An O Stash challenge. 10 'ingredients' were given and you had to use 7 to create a LO. I used 9. Incidentally, this LO was also chosen in Gallery Standouts Blog. What an honour!

Can't believe we are at the end of October! Time is sure passing by quickly! TTFN!

No comments: