Monday 3 October 2011

~ On Display ~

Phew! All assignments done! Such a relief when you finally email off the last of the assignments that is due!

In between all those assignments, I've created a couple of LOs for challenges...

This LO was based on 4 Play challenge at Design House Digitial whereby every Monday, you can buy 3 kits for $1each and also get 1 kit free and you use those kits to create a LO. Have to say, it's so hard to scrap based on the kits given but a challenge is a challenge!

Another LO using 4 different kits to create. Again, so not my style but I've done it. I stuck to those four kits!

This month's objective is to clear out my scrap room as I need to turn it into a bedroom for my youngest son. Not giving up completely but it will now share a space in the lounge cum guest room cum study room! Anyone wants a 3 seater leather sofa, still in good condition? Need to get rid of that! TTFN!

1 comment:

Coochies & All said...

Thanks so much Audrey for faithfully visiting my blog and never failing to cheer me up with your compliments - I mean it! Thanks so much!! I missed so much here on your blog - haven't been feeling well for 2 weeks now - think I'm just burnt out coz everyone in the house was falling ill except me, so now it's my turn.
Love this layout you have here - that photo of us is beautiful!