Saturday 15 October 2011

~ On Display! ~

Had a glorious lie-in today. After picking up my boy from orchestra practice, we headed to the Chinese restaurant for tim sum, one of my fav meals! Then we had to stock up on rice and noodle at the Wing Yip.  The evening saw us watching Johnny English at the cinema. Man, he's a scream. He had me laughing from the beginning to the end. My boys had been begging us to bring them to see that movie. Definitely worth a watch! They are now waiting for a DVD release. 

Managed to squeeze in some time to create. Been getting a few digi kits and wanted to try them out:

This photo was snapped while my boys were posing for the Ikea catalogue! Using Anna Aspnes' ArtPlay Palette Autumnal 1&2 as well as Oscrap's Bold kit. 

This LO was created for the The Pumpkin Challenge at Oscraps. They are having a Halloween weekend at the moment. They combined with The Lily Pad and have come out with a Halloween collaborative kit. They are also having a blog hop whereby you can download some freebies along the way. The kits are lovely but I've got wayyy too many Halloween kits at the moment. They even have a special category on its own in iPhoto. This LO made use of mostly Anna Aspnes' ArtPlay Palette Wicked & Spirited. The photos were taken at Paris Disneyland in Oct 2008.

Got an art class tomorrow to conduct! Need to prepare my materials. TTFN!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I love the pumpkin LO - so cute! Did the Disney lettering coming in the kit?

Marie x

minxnmojo.blogspot.com