Friday 25 November 2011

~ Black Friday! ~

Well, in the US, it's the day after Thanksgiving which translate to sales galore! We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK but any sales are welcome!

Lots of digital stores are having sales at the moment. Trying my best not to splash too much as I did quite a bit at the Digital Scrapbooking Day sales. Oscraps is offering a free Collaboration kit if you spend US$10 and above. 

Oscraps' Collaboration: We Are Family

A LO I did using the kit

The individual designers there are also having individual sales too. Jessica Sprague is offering 20% off classes and 35% off supplies. Got my eye on a particular class!

Anyway, I leave with a LO done today using Anna Aspnes' new stuff!

LO created based on an AnnaLift challenge. Lifted the use of a quote.

I've got tons of autumn kits but no LO done on autumn yet! So here's my take on autumn! Prefer to focus on the colourful nature of early autumn where the leaves are still around! TTFN!


No comments: