Saturday 5 November 2011

~ Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day! ~

Didn't realise that it existed but hey, it does and there are loads of sales going around! Well, when you have a sale, you gotta take advantage of it! And I did! Stocked up on supplies with my favourite designer, Anna Aspnes at Oscraps! Ongoing is the Hobbycraft show at the NEC but no desire to visit as I'm into digi now. Still, I did spend a fair amount on digi supplies although considerably less than what I would have spent on paper stash!

Anyway, I leave with some digi LOs....

LO done for an AnnaLift Challenge at Oscraps!

Based on a template for a Nov CopyCat challenge at Oscraps!

 LO created for a Member Spotlight challenge at Oscraps!

Just messing about with a Rock Star kit by Anna Aspnes. Paying a special tribute to Amy Winehouse!

TTFN!

No comments: