Monday 26 December 2011

~ Boxing Day! ~

Not many countries celebrate Boxing Day. To me, it's another public holiday (heaven knows we seriously need it in this country as we probably have the smallest number of public holidays in Europe!!!) It was another lazy day for us. The boys played with their new toys while I caught up on scrapping. I had a few LOs that needed to be done. 

As part of Simply Tiffany Studios creative team, I was lucky to be enrolled in Tiffany's class Holiday Templates 2011. It was a 25 day class starting from Dec 1 to Dec 25. Picked up some great tips from the class. I had to create some LOs though but it was fun using the templates that she designed. The class came with 2 free kits from Creshens & Paislee Press, both great digi designers. Here's what you get from this class:





Here are my LOs that I created for this class:









The first three were created before the class. The next five were done during Xmas & Boxing Day. They all made use of Tiffany's templates which certainly made scrapping them much faster.  TTFN!

No comments: