Wednesday 14 December 2011

~ On Display! ~

Created a couple of LOs late in Nov for some challenges and never got round to uploading them. So here they are:

LO created using a Cranberry Frost kit by Dana Zarling.

LO created using a Dear Diary kit by Agnes Biro.

Both LOs were done for Nov challenges on Design House Digital. The Cranberry Frost kit is an absolutely fabulous kit to play with. The colours are just too lovely!

Had a night out with the members of the PTA group in the Infant School. Yup, I still help out despite my son not being in the Infants anymore! I'm out again tomorrow, this time with my colleagues in the school that I work. It's a curry night and I'm looking forward to it! I could seriously do with staying at home and working on my magazine assignment!!! TTFN!

No comments: