Friday 30 December 2011

~ On Display! ~

All I can say is the days are passing by way too quickly! I've been enjoying the Xmas break and it's a welcome relief from school runs and routines. Managed to track down the iron I wanted and this is it:

A Russell Hobbs steam generator iron. Got it off Amazon for a fraction of what is selling in Argos! Just have to wait for a slightly longer delivery time! 

One of my Christmas presents to MIL is a calendar set that I made:

I used the calendar kit by Paislee Press. They are 5x7" and each month is showcased in a frame (which can be changed for each month). The entire calendar was done using various supplies by Anna Aspnes.

Finally, squeezed in some time to create this LO (despite having other stuff to do). Had the idea in mind after seeing a similar LO

I always document the wish lists of my boys but decided to do something different this year. I learnt how to extract figures using the quick selection tool (the net & YouTube are great resources). Luv the whimsical figures of my boys! Majority of supplies from Anna Aspnes. This is Day 12 of my December Daily 2011 album.

TTFN!

No comments: