Sunday 8 January 2012

~ Another Weekend Gone! ~

The first weekend of the New Year is gone! Can't say it was quiet as the boys had music activities on Saturday. Thankfully, we spend a quiet Sunday chilling out while the boys got on with their homework. Yup, routine has started. Boys have a Grade 4 violin exam coming up in March so they are gonna be busy practising a lot.

Still trying to complete my December album. Here's a couple of pages:

 Day 9

Day 10

I do enjoy creating those pages. Unfortunately, time isn't on my side. I've gotta clear my craft room of stash that I don't use anymore. I've not touch them for a year hence, it's likely that I won't touch them for this year! TTFN!

1 comment:

Coochies & All said...

Happy New Year Audrey! Love your digi layouts - guess you don't do much of the paper ones anymore? I haven't scrapped in a long time, am more into sewing currently due to the orders I'm having. Thank you so much for always leaving messages for me on my blog, I always ALWAYS love hearing from you. Take care ok?
elaine t