Tuesday 3 January 2012

~ On Display ~

Here are some gifts that I created last month for teachers. I altered 2 clipboards and some spice jars. I also created a poster featuring a teacher's quote.

I bought an Alice in Wonderland kit by Mr Whiskers and had a fun play with it!

 An altered clipboard, using just a single 12x12 sheet of double-sided patterned paper. 

 Another altered clipboard, again using a single double-sided sheet of patterned paper. It didn't fit the clipboard fully hence the tissue tapes in the middle. 

Altered spice jars containing sweets for the assistant teachers. I decorated 2" circles with digital images and punched them out with a scalloped punch.

Finally a basket of sweets for my colleagues. Played with my trusty Cuttlebug and cut out those tags.

TTFN!

No comments: