Thursday 19 January 2012

~ On Display! ~

Wish I had more time for creating but routines, meetings and daily life does interfere with the creative process! Still I managed to squeeze in time for these...

 Using a kit (100% Me) by Val C. Designs. My first assignment as a CT member. The kit can be purchased at Zig Zag Scrap. 

Not easy having FaceTime with friends in Singapore due to time difference!

I slightly (nah, way) behind in my Digital Art Journaling class. However, I'm not stressed out as I rather concentrate on picking up new techniques and tips with regard to Photoshop. This is part of Lesson 2 whereby the prompt of the day was 'I See'. 

Found a quote for it and the rest was easy!

Squeeze another page for my Dec Daily album...

Day 16. 
Documenting teachers' xmas gifts. Decorated 2 clipboards and spice jars containing sweets.

TTFN!

No comments: