Saturday 18 February 2012

~ Le Weekend & On Display ~

Gosh, I spent half term sorting out my stash to sell on Sat. Seriously, never realised it took that long to go through what I possessed! I did sell a bit but not enough so I now have to go through the eBay route! Will also check with my son's Cubs leaders if they need any craft donations too! 

Anyway, hubs & the boys were down in Poole so I spent Sat afternoon & evening watching Roots (the entire series which I've not seen before) and digi scrapping! Utter bliss! Here's what I've done:

Created using Queen, a freebie kit from Dido Designs and a template from Oscraps Copycat challenge.

Created another LO but as it was a DT requirement, will reveal later. It was good to get back to scrapping and not sort out anymore stash! TTFN!

No comments: