Monday 2 April 2012

~ Art Journal Caravan: Itinerary#4 ~

Catching up on my Art Journal Caravan Adventure. I've not been doing it in order so went back to see which ones I've miss. 


For Itinerary#4, I chose to document my phobias... I do have a couple but this one bugs me most ... pocrescophobia. It means the fear of gaining weight or becoming fat! Not something to take lightly but having been plump before (in my early 20s) and having managed to get rid of it, I vowed never again to be in that state! Hence, I did an art journal to document my fear...

Supplies:
Deviant Scrap: I'm With The Band Collab Kit
Beth Rimmer: Steamtown Art Dolls
Sherrie JD: Bare Naked Ladies & Flora Finery
Maya de Groot: The Art Of Journaling
Font: Roughage

I had fun with this! TTFN!

4 comments:

febe said...

Beautiful! I am reminded of the images and the colors that you have. :)

24 hour locksmith

Anonymous said...

cheapest electricity queensland


Hello. Fantastic! I've never seen anything like this ever.

Anonymous said...

perfume


Hi there. Since high school, I really love making Listographs. You brought back my hobbies.

Anonymous said...

House Extensions Perth


HI Audrey. Your listographs are so cool, Put some inspirational quotes on them.