Tuesday 3 April 2012

~ Pink Reptile Designs: Simply Chic ~

Woke up super early this morning, like 6.30am, as my son insisted on going to school early so that he could attend the Breakfast Club. Usually the hubs brings him but he had to go out early for an appointment! So there I am, on my Easter break, waking up at ungodly hour! Anyway, at 8.30am, went to the surgery to get a doctor's appointment. Calling gets me no where as it's constantly engaged! Besides, I was also told by the nurse that showing up in person is more likely to get me an appointment! So managed to get one for today at 10.50am! Spend the rest of the morning scrapping while waiting for my appointment.

Decided to start an early start on challenges. Tackled Zig Zag Scrap Template challenge and used PRD's Simply Chic kit. 


Here's what I came up with:


One done and many more to go... TTFN!

No comments: