Sunday 10 June 2012

~ On Display! ~

Tried out a new PS skill on a photo to make it look like a water-coloured image. Irene, a member of Oscraps gave this excellent tutorial. She's a gem for sharing this knowledge!

Using Anna Aspnes' ArtPlay Palette GlobeTrotter & Authentic.

Took this view of Marina Bay from this skyscrapper hotel. Singapore was then hosting the Youth Olympic Games and that coloured feature is actually the stadium. I love this technique, will be using it a lot more now!!!

Today marks the end of the half term. Thank goodness, we didn't book to go anywhere as the weather was dire! Typical British weather. My boys didn't fancy going out at all so we stayed in most days,  all of us in our PJs, just chilling out and loafing around. Bliss. I did do a spot of tidying and de-cluttering, namely my craft room. Chucked out a bagful of rubbish. At least, I can see more floor space now. TTFN!

No comments: