Friday 12 October 2012

~ GIS: Page Embellishment Clusters ~

There's an article on using Embellishment Clusters on your pages. These days, you can find specially-made embellishment clusters for sale. I rather make them myself from various elements. Anyway, here's my page: 

Supplies: Anna Aspnes: Artsy Layered Template No65, ArtPlay Palette Socialize, Good Stuff Word Mix No1
Julianna Kniepp Designs & Captured Visions: Love Is All You Need Julianna Kniepp Designs: Old Sweet Times Dawn Inskip: Chinese Whispers Papers Fonts: Pea Elaine & Spice Curry Rice_G

For me, meeting friends also inevitably involve food. We love a good meal, not so much drinking (I don't care much for it) but good food is a must! Well, my best friend brought me to this particular restaurant where the food was amazing! I highlighted this Japanese sashimi dish. It was so fresh and lovely to eat! Yum! And their Chinese dishes was cooked in such an unusual manner, very creative and delicious! The background was blended with Chinese paper as I was in Shanghai then. TTFN!

No comments: