Friday 19 October 2012

~ Marta van Eck: Artistic Halloween Mini Kit ~

What can I say, it's half term! Yay! A week's holiday but unfortunately my eldest don't start his holiday till next week! So looks like it's a quiet time for me and my youngest. Just as well as I need to do a lot of spring clean and sorting out of my stash as I now lost my scrap room (which I don't mind really). You can digi scrap anywhere including on the bed in front of the TV! :)

With a bit of time, I went digi shopping. While browsing the Deviant Scrap store, I came upon this delightful kit, Artistic Halloween Mini Kit by Marta van Eck. 


It was way too cute for words and I came up with not one but two art journals:



Did I say I luv Halloween images! I really do! I had so much fun playing with the kit! TTFN!

No comments: