Monday 19 November 2012

~ Banji ~

Did I say that getting a new pup is equivalent to a new baby! Yup, the li'l pooch woke us at 5ish in the morning! Gosh, never seen hubby woke up so quickly to tend to him! (Never did that when my boys were crying as babies in the night). 

Anyway, we are slowly getting to know him and he to us. He does whine a lot but I think he might be homesick for his mom. However, he didn't like the idea of being alone especially when I had to go off for work. Got hubby to come back to check him out. 

My boys have been brilliant with him even to the point of cleaning his poo and wee! They did promise to look after him! I'm glad they are keeping to that promise! 


Currently we are trying to toilet train him but it's not easy. We have had to put newspaper around and thankfully, he does his poop and wee on them! Ideally we want him to go outside. Let's see how it goes! TTFN!

1 comment:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Had to trouble posting a comment on your other post. Glad to hear Banji's settling in, so sweet. And yes they're just like babies!