Sunday 25 November 2012

~ On Display! ~

Li'l pooch has been keeping me very busy this week and as such, I didn't get much time to scrap. Moreover, last Friday was Black Friday which meant sales galore in the digiland so I was out stocking on kits. Bad month as I'm way over my budget but hey, when there's sales you just have to act on them!

Anyway, tonite, I decided to devote some time to play and I came up with this LO: 

Anna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette Care, Love Word Transfers1, Dogs Word Art No1, 12x12 Textured Overlays No6
Fonts: Pea Candice & Tangie AJF Mock Turtle


I created this page based on two challenges, AnnaLift and a Creative Techniques at Oscraps. AnnaLift was based on a scraplift. Creative Techniques was based on turning a photo into a sketch using Minimum Filter. Had fun trying out this new technique. Will definitely be experimenting with the contrast further for a different look. 

NB: Hubs alerted me that I spelled li'l pooch's name wrongly so now he's Benji with an 'e' not 'a'. TTFN!

No comments: