Thursday 6 December 2012

~ GIS: Vignettes as Inspiration ~

The article on using Vignettes as inspiration for pages is out as can be seen here. When I got this theme, I wasn't sure how to approach it but after checking out Pinterest, I got an idea and here's my page: 

Supplies:
Anna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette Bask, Children Quote No3, Antiquated Frames No2, ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life, ArtPlay Palette Metro Graffiti, ArtPlay Palette Concerto, ArtPlay Palette Family, ArtPlay Palette Mist, ArtPlay Palette Heraldry, ArtPlay Palette Find My Way No2 ArtPlay Palette Authentic, ArtPlay Palette Blossom, ArtPlay Palette Christmas No1, ArtPlay Palette Blooming Marvelous, ArtPlay Palette Bicycle
Splendid Fiins: Knockout Circle Explosion
Katie Pertiet: Cut Ups Everyday No2
Julianna Kniepp Designs: Craft Time (For Boys), Project 365 2012
Font: Pea Candice

The buttons act as vignettes. I seldom use buttons on my page but this page gave me a chance to play with them! TTFN!

No comments: