Sunday 6 January 2013

~ Art Journal Caravan 2013 ~

Yup, I signed up for another year of Art Journal Caravan, led by Tangie Baxter at Scrapbookgraphics. I enjoyed doing it last year (although I've not completed all, still working on the missing ones). This year is even more interesting as she has revamped the theme and changed the format completely! Got to give it to her... that gal is a genius!

To start the year long programme, Tangie has asked us to make a passport stamp and to write a letter. Here's my stamp for this year:


I wanted a word that is antonym to 'procrastinate' and the closest I got was 'proactive'. That will do! Hence, my personal stamp for this journey, to get ahead and to do what I have to do!

My letter and why I want to do the AJC. Incidentally, this page was created from a kit by Rebecca Mcmeen called 'Elle'. 

A good start to the Art Journal Caravan! TTFN!

No comments: