Monday 25 March 2013

~ Art Journal Caravan 2013: Itineraries #3 & #4 ~

Started catching up on my AJC 2013 Album. As usual, I'm wayyy behind! Anyway, I know I will eventually catch up. 

For Itinerary  #3, I work on the quote and came up with page:

Supplies:
Rebecca Mcmeen: Cyan
Fonts: QK Maggie & Ultra

Mindful that the port of call was still in the UK, I tried to find images that relate to the UK, hence this lady dressing up in a very British era. 

For Itinerary  #4, I worked with Word of the Week (WOW) and it was 'Open'. I found this particular quote and came up with page:

Supplies:
Rebecca McMeen: Violet Ink
Font: Bubble 1

Both my pages were created using kits by Rebecca Mcmeen (@ Scrapbookgraphics). She is one of my fav designers as her doll images are mostly hand-drawn and very unique! I'm find fun creating with the new format of AJC 2013. Tangie certainly knows how to run her AJC programmes! TTFN!

No comments: