Friday 22 March 2013

~ Jenni Bowlin Studio: On Display ~

Playing catchup on my blog. Here are some LOs done using products from Jenni Bowlin Studio.

I played with Vellum Butterflies.


Here's my LO: 

Supplies:
Jenni Bowlin Studio: Vintage Patterns, Vellum Butterflies, Classic Border Shapes, Pets Bingo Cards, Printed Tickets Expressions, Reader Buttons, Town Square Collection, Be Our Guest, Definition Labels, Vintage Cream & Black Collection, Rhinestone, Buttons & Bows, School Days Alphas
Julianna Kniepp Designs: So Sweet (lace)
Fonts: Pea Danley & Pea Daisy Doodles

I scattered the vellum butterflies about on my page. I've also made used of other JB stuff for my page. 

My second LO showcased Be Our Guest Collection:


Here's my page: 

Supplies:
Jenni Bowlin Studio: Be My Guest Collection, Jeweled Butterflies, Vintage Whimsy, Feather Stencil Cuts, Transferware Flowers, Chalkboard Alphabet Red On Cream
Traci Reed & Kirsty Cronin Barrow Frankly My Dear
Fonts: Pea Friend, Snap ITC & Pea Erwin Script

Have to say, I do love this collection. Luv the colours here. 

Finally, my last LO involved using Memo Embellishment Kit. 

Memo Embellishment Kit

Here's my LO:

Supplies:
Jenni Bowlin Studio: Front Porch Collection, Labels & Seals, Memo Embellishments, Classic Border Shapes
Pink Reptile Designs: Stunning Stitches (stitch)
Anna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette Enamored (lace)
Traci Reed & Jenn Barrette: The Bad (paint)
Font: Pea Emmie & Ultra

I've always enjoyed using JB's stuff and I'm so glad for this opportunity to play with them! TTFN!

No comments: