Sunday 24 March 2013

~ Scrap Art Studio: On Display ~

I've been playing with some new kits that came out recently from SAS. From Angie Young is an art journaling kit called Dare To Feel Alive


Here are 2 art journaling pieces.

 Itinerary #49

 Itinerary #50

Now I've been slowly but surely trying to complete my Art Journal Caravan 2012 Album. Have to say I've nearly done so I'm quite pleased with myself. The above two are part of the album. 

The second is a kit by Courtney's Digiscrapin & Outside The Box Design Studio called Big Ideas


This kit is amazing! There is so much in it! Here are my 2 pages.

AJC2013 Itinerary #02 

AJC2013 Itinerary #08

The above 2 pages belong to my new Art Journal Caravan 2013 Album. Yup, I started another year of it and as usual, I'm behind again but I'll will catch up. TTFN!

No comments: