Thursday 7 March 2013

~ Simply Tiffany Studios: New Templates ~

Tiffany came out with a new set of templates at Pixels and Company (P&Co) called Lucky Bum Templates.


Initally when I started using Photoshop to create my pages, I made use of a lot of templates to help me out. The difference between digi and paper LO is that in digi, one can easily clip papers and photos to a page template. In paper LO, when you have a 'sketch' to follow, you literally create a page from scratch based on the sketch. I don't have to say which is easier to complete!!! Anyway, page templates are a life saver especially when completing albums. Quick and easy to use! Here's my page done using the template on the left:

Supplies:
Simply Tiffany Studios: Lucky Bum Templates
Mye de Leon: La Boheme, Dream On, Kraft Alpha
Font: Just Ducky

I did make slight adjustments to the template as I can never ever use a template on its own. Took away certain elements and add some of my own. 

I also spotted this set of templates at P&Co called Easy Going Mini Templates Set 2 and just had to have a play with one of them.


Here's my page done using the top right template:

Supplies:
Angie Young: Dare To Rest On Wings Of Butterflies
Simply Tiffany Studios: Easy Going Mini Templates Set2
Fonts: Janda Truly Madly Deeply & Grinched

I went flamboyant with this page, making it as colourful as I could, well, the kit itself was delightful to play with! Again, removed elements I didn't want and added some of my own but basically kept the placement of photos as they were. 

I really had fun with these templates! TTFN!

No comments: