Sunday 24 March 2013

~ Woot! I've Done It! ~

I'm in seventh heavens! I finally completed my Art Journal Caravan 2012 Album early this morning. I finished off the last itinerary which had been plaguing me. Anyway, I had a look again and suddenly, inspiration struck. Rather than going for the quote, I went for 'The Inner Compass' which was to describe how one looks at 100 years old and what one would be doing. I recently bought a kit which I thought would be a good fit for this itinerary. So here's my page:


I can't tell you how pleased I am to have completed this album. Yeah, I was a little slow but I was slowly but surely completing them. Finally, it's done. The whole album can be seen here:


Alternatively, the entire AJC 2012 album can be seen here. Now to continue with my AJC 2013! TTFN!

No comments: