Thursday 18 April 2013

~ Pink Reptile Designs: On Display ~

Some LOs done with Mirjam's products (Pink Reptile Designs), available at The Lilypad.

The first is a page done using 3 kits from Mirjim, Under A Glass Moon Papers, Mark My Words alphas and Naturally kit. I also used a template from Simple Tiffany Studios, Love's Delight Templates.

Supplies:
Pink Reptile Designs: Under A Glass Moon Papers, Mark My Words Alphas, Naturally
Simply Tiffany Studios: Love's Delight Templates 
Font: RutmerHand


In this page, I use a For You Mom kit.

Supplies:
Pink Reptile Designs: For You Mom

Finally, this page uses kits from Owl Basics, Owl My Love and Spring Talk wordart.

Supplies:
Pink Reptile Designs: Owl Basics, Owl My Love, Spring Talk
Fonts: Christiana & Chalk Hand Lettering Shaded Dem

All the above kits are available at The Lilypad in Pink Reptile Designs' store. TTFN!

No comments: