Saturday 13 July 2013

~ On Display: Get it Scrapped ~

Gosh, I'm so far behind in displaying my pages. Time to play catchup!

Here are some pages done for Get It Scrapped. Warning... lots of pages!

Article for scrapbooking travel preparation (as seen here), not the travel but what you have to do before you travel! Usually a lot in my case as I'm the packer while hubby merely puts them away in the vehicle!

Supplies:
Jen Maddocks Designs: Travel
Katie Pertiet: Fading Words No3
Anna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette Wanderlust, MultiMedia Flutterbys No3, Travel WordMix No1
Fonts: Television & Trashed

The next article is about adding tassels and fringe for fun texture and dimension as seen here

Supplies:
Julianna Kniepp: The Perfect Fan
Little Birdie Digital Designs: A Little Beachy
Traci Reed: Bad Sewing Machine XI Around The Block
Pink Reptile Designs & Val C. Designs: Painting Rainbows
Font: The Only Exception & Top Secret Without Lines

This article is on using Emerald Green on a page as seen here. Made use of my boys' school photo as their uniform matches the colour scheme exactly.

Supplies:
Angie Young: Color Play 4
Katie Pertiet: Cut Ups Photography
Word Art World: 100 Of My Favourites Vol3
Font: Baby Boston

This article is on using folk art patterns on scrapbook pages, as seen here. I had to think long and hard about this but I'm quite pleased with my page:

Supplies:
Pink Reptile Designs & Lynne Marie: Boho Bliss
Font: Bloody Impact

This article is on theme parks and outings as seen here. I went for an artsy style so that I can show off as many photos as I could. 

Supplies:
Anna Aspnes: Artsy Template No93, Love Glows No1, ArtPlay Embrace Life Brush Set, Cool Glows No2, ArtPlay Infatuated Brush Set, Cool Glows No1, ArtPlay Palette Family, Family WordArt No2, Multi Media FlutterBys No2, ArtPlay Palette Sunshine Bouquet
Font: Audalicious

This article is on making a black and white scrapbook page as seen here. Have to say, it wasn't my cup of tea as I'm a rather colourful person but I managed!

Supplies:
Anna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette Achieve, Script Tease Life Overlays No1, Multi Media FlutterBys No2
Fonts: Sailor Larry Extra Fancy & Redressed

This page was also featured in the same article... black and white with a slight splash of colour. I had done this page for Shapely Journaling, as seen here

Supplies:
Angie Young: DARE To Believe In Something Bigger
Fonts: Trashed & Shark In The Water

This page is on scrapbooking bikes, as seen here. I managed to capture my youngest learning to write two wheels.

Supplies:
Anna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette En Route, EnRoute Sampler, EnRoute No1, Foto Inspired Frames No1
Gina Miller: Stitched Alpha
Font: Rat Infested Mailbox

This article focus on using flairs on pages, as seen here. Here's my page: 

Supplies:
Anna Aspnes: Torn Foto Frames No2
Pink Reptile Designs: For You Mom
Traci Reed: Little Joys
Traci Reed & Erica Zane: Silly Goose
Traci Reed & Jenn Barrette: Get Connected, Get It Together
Val C. Designs & BeeDesign: Self Confidence
Val C. Designs: Celebrate, Expressions Of The Soul
Traci Reed & Studio Basic: Lost In Reverie
Studio 68: Reflections
Oscraps Collaboration: Seven
Font: You All Everybody


This article is on using large floral prints on pages, as seen here. This is one of my favourite page that I created of a good friend. 

Supplies:
Anna Aspnes: Floral Art Paperie No12, ArtPlay Palette Savor, MultiMedia Flowers No2, Stained Glows No1, Friends WordArt No2
Font: Pea Erwin Script

This article is about scrapbooking a treasured friendship, as seen here. Well, there is only one dear friend whom I treasure deeply our friendship: 

Supplies:
Rosey Posey: Faith, Be Bold, Amazing Artist
Anna Aspnes: Curled Edge Frames No1, Friends WordArt No2
Pink Reptile Designs: Simple Things
Maya de Groot: Artsy Fartsy
Font: Pea Emma

Finally, all my pages done for Get It Scrapped since my last showcase. I shall try to be more prompt in my uploads! TTFN!

No comments: