Monday 19 August 2013

~ Universal Studios

Our third trip! They closed the double rollercoasters so I asked for a discount as my boys were looking forward to them. We got 10% off once we produced our foreign passports! This time, there were 2 new rides, Sesame Street and Transformers. We enjoyed the Transformer so much that we went on it 4 times! It was amazing! There were quite a lot more tourists this time so there were long queues on some rides. To be honest, we didn't bother and we came back later when the queue weren't that long.

To round off the trip, we managed to get a family portrait taken...


I think this will be our last trip there. I was getting a bit bored this time round! I didn't take as many photos as I should. Probably the next one will be in Florida! TTFN!

No comments: