Wednesday 9 October 2013

~ On Display: Mye de Leon ~

Some pages done using Mye de Leon kits. Have to say, I was delighted to meet her when I was in Singapore in August. Unfortunately, couldn't chat long as I had to pick up hubby from the airport! 

Here are some pages that I did in the past few months. 

 Supplies:
Mye de Leon: Curiosity
Font: Sue Ellen Francisco & Snap ITC

A page where I met Mye. She's the one in the middle on the top photo.  
Supplies:
Simply Tiffany Studios: I Heart Templates Layered Pack 3
Mye de Leon: Happiness Lies Within
Font: Pea Eshley

 Supplies:
Mye de Leon: The Good Stuff This Week Bundle
Font: Pea Megeletto

Supplies:
Mye de Leon: Felicity
Own stash: buttons, Stickler, brad, beading, damask tape 

Supplies: 
Mye de Leon: Currently 

 Supplies:
Mye de Leon: Everlasting
Font: Gunslinger
Own stash: ribbon, ric rac

Supplies: 
Mye de Leon: Throwback
Font: Beautiful Ruins
Own stash: ribbon

I still do cards and tags but using digital papers and embellishment. If I do use physical stash, they tend to be buttons, lace, ribbons washi tapes etc. TTFN!

No comments: